Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hw Much It Cost For Removal Of Dermoid

IceDancer

Good day ladies and fairies and elves!
is my last baby always in style kawaii amigurumi: Columbine IceDancer, ice dancer.
[more photos in my Flickr gallery ]
You will be able to make Christmas as all my other babies by buying the template in my Etsy shop tite.
Remember that authorize the sale of items from my models because I firmly believe the economic system Win Win (Win-Win): I earn money by selling my models and you can earn by selling the items you've done.
Those who have seen the reports of the evening " World in Progress" on Canal Plus include ...

I also wanted to inform you that I do translations for EtsyMom group which I belong, is a group of fairies Moms who sell their creations on Etsy, I hope you'll join us and many if English is a concern, I will help you whether to create your shop or to sell your items, and other ....
The next post is the translation of the second Newsletter Group Etsy Mom .


Celebrations New Year approaching and I have several orders for dolls for gifts during Christmas, so if you also want to order , do not delay too please!

Good hook with all and quickly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment