Monday, November 22, 2010

Earlier Indian Heroines

Vote for Amanda!

Maybe you've heard of the contest Mompreneurs (Moms Contractors)?
is a competition organized by the Association Mompreneur France désigenra and therefore the best mom entrepreneur (autoentreprenor included).

is not only a media event for women who lead their lives in front "tongue" and their dream but also a symbol of hope for all those who have a project but do not dare venture into . I'm not saying that we should throw themselves headlong without a concrete preparation, it would be more than inappropriate for me, having failed myself. But when I see all Moms who give birth to their business, it makes me want to get back!
I urge you to support Amanda House of Fairy Main Building who realized his dream by creating a platform for selling handmade completely magical, I intend to also sell my dolls on the site very soon.

Feel free to stroll on the site Mompreneurs, whatever your ambitions, it's really a very informative site! Click
Good and do not stop dreaming especially my dear fairy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment