Save TNT
Looking on the net clear explanations to record Freeview with your old VCR or even better your DVD player / recorder which, a few months ago worked perfectly and now you tearing your hair.
Here is a brief compilation of useful information found on the Internet and arranged to sauce Catherine. When I give a recipe, I give ALL the recipe ... No secrets.
It is easy to find patterns of connections on the site very well done "All Digital".
After the connections, turn on TV - Freeview Receiver - VCR
The principle is simple, with TNT you can record what you see on screen. But you can not choose the channel number you want to save.
You must first make sure that you can look like before a K7 with your magneto ... Put a K7 and press play, it's good? K7 stop the button without touching the front of the TV.
Turn on TNT and with the VCR remote several press Once the AV button until you get to see the TNT channel.
From the moment you view the TNT through the magneto is won. But be careful not to change channels.
There are dual tuner Freeview decoders is what I have but I still can not record one channel while I watch another .... I still work ....
Sometimes you have to turn off the TNT to watch the tape and also move the SCART on AV1. Many manipulations with the old hardware!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment