Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back Pain Peeing A Lot

Virus square

I am affected by a new virus, one of the square. So far, I've never really interested in this technique that I was a little too kitschy or retro, but for some time, I can not help but imagine all sorts of works made with squares! It must be said that this virus was transmitted to me by a super mom in northern England whose first name is Lucy and who decorated his house with squares of all colors. His blog Attic 24 is simply breathtaking happiness
I find it very also interesting power play between the squares with groups of 3 b, so I made a poncho (size 4 to 6 years) bordered squares:


I then attacked a bag designed in the same way:
And finally, I made a baby blanket of 80 cm square encommençant by a large square surrounded by small squares (36 total):

Mathematics is a very important part of the hook and the technique of the square allows you to play with math and geometry, eg a square of 4 laps equals 4 squares 2 laps or 15 laps of a square is equal to 3 square of 5 towers, etc. ...
For groups of 3 rows of b, since each round adds 2 groups on each side, must be 2 rows to add a square of 4 or 6 rounds to add a row of 6 square towers.
Another aspect that I intend to explore is the possibility to work on a pair of square with herringbone stitch as can be seen in this beautiful jacket the sleeves and bottom:
is a jacket designed by Helen Rödel , a Latin American designer who primarily uses knitting and crocheting in her collections ( you will also find on Flickr ), its caps "Owls" have been much talked about it:
I also want to introduce you to a blog rich in crochet and therefore inspiration: Jane's blog: Crochet by Jane .

Good hook you all and see you soon!
Bizzzzz
Natasha



0 comments:

Post a Comment