Sunday, February 13, 2011

Zinc Cream Active Ingredient

The error of the FFT

TFF has decided to maintain the tournament at Roland Garros in Paris. This decision

I think is doubly wrong: it is a representative share of the spirit of conservatism that is ours in all subjects. Paris will be the only major city to have decided not to relocate to suburbs a tennis tournament always demanding more space. There is no doubt that in these circumstances, the grand slam will happen one day in Paris.

But the most serious is the sacrifice of the greenhouses of Auteuil. Oh, of course, the designers of this crazy project we explain a tennis stadium is going very well with greenhouses that will be implemented on one side and the plants replanted elsewhere. Yes, it's really practical nature, it can be sacked with impunity.

The mayor of Paris, the FFT and the government would do well to reflect the dramatic message that is passed: no garden is now safe and private financial interest (because it is indeed that) .

For my part, I intend to associate myself with all my strength to associations and citizens who will fight against it. Certainly it will be very difficult to return the FFT on the project, but I think the battle will be conducted - through legal and democratic means - for the next Roland Garros.

Call for volunteers!

NB: I quote the official document of the FFT, "and the partial use temporary - the time of the fortnight - the green lung that is the gardens greenhouses of Auteuil. "

Decoding: total use for 15 days, and use permanent partial (stage 5 000 seats).

I knew that a private power in France could take over a "green lung" in a city! This will be a first, and it will create vocations!

0 comments:

Post a Comment