Hello to all and to all my dear fairies and elves!
You all really missed me so I have plenty of things to tell you ....
First
I have a wonderful news for you:
In my belly grows a Baby!
Since December I had the urge back, Mr. Papa has worked so well!
I look forward to my first ultrasound to be sure all is well and above all there's only one because it's twice that I dream of twins and that's something I redoubt.
I'll take the opportunity to build me a beautiful outfit and try to hook a sling but how Korean, I'll talk more about when I start this project.
Regarding my absence, he explained simply by the fact that I am currently working for the Editions de Saxe and am officially a translator specializing in arts and crafts, hip hip hip .... hurray!
Part of my dream is there and it's a real pleasure to discover the wonders of all these skills.
I translated 3 books for now, I'm working on the fourth. So I can speak for the moment that the first " Gifts felted " which undoubtedly will please all the seamstresses and tailors:
I'll tell you more once the other structures will sale. On
broken links, I have completely changed the menu of the blog, I'll make a separate page for free templates and translations, it will probably be more convenient for you.
Here, Jingle Hook and Long Live Babies!
Bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0 comments:
Post a Comment