Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Yarn Market Ichalkarangi

Children! The flower bottle

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day (and Dads will have to wait a bit!) And have been overwhelmed by a sea of Love!
I thank my children who gave me gifts full of love and all the children who brought a little happiness to their mother by this simple "I love you Mom".
Last year, I had told my magical day, so I continue this year with you my wonderful gifts.
Lina (my youngest is 5 years old) gave me a nice reminder box with a little poem that made me literally melt!

"Mom, when you're angry
I love you wrong

Mom, when you go away,
I love you so-so

Mom, when you're in a good mood,
I love you with all my heart

Mom, when you hold me cajole,
I love you without words

Mom, when I tell you this poem
you understand how much I love you? "

Too cute, huh?!

My 7 year old son, Joseph Knight alias Jojo, I was offered a gift to savor a little each day: one love jam (90% of Love, 5% candy).
with his mistress (I take this opportunity to thank her), he crafted paper strips that displays personalized kind words: "I love it when you call me gnome", "Your pancakes are best the world, "" You're the prettiest, "" You're the most wonderful Moms "...
These ribbons were rolled and enclosed in a jam jar filled with small candies of every color in the background. My son gave me a prescription to read one every morning when I woke up, good humor guaranteed!

My older than 10 years, Nastasia is a real poet in the making, here is the poem she wrote herself and just for me!
"The Queen of Heart

A card for you
And a cuddle in your arms
We see everyday
But this time
This poem you read
A more important
That kiss I run
It is that kind a knight unbeatable
I love you stronger than you think
And the more I see you
I love you very, very strong
You're worth more than gold .

Your daughter adored

I know, she pitched the last sentence to Zazie but she knows I am fan and his first name comes from his song "Everybody is beautiful", this explains it!

Finally my little sister Tiffany who is 23 and who is the coolest small sisters gave me a bag Sanya Sports grounds Tokidoki:
My little sister know me well and she always knows me have fun, this bag both kawaii and green (two signs are drawn: one with "save the whales" and the second with "save the Earth"). The
takidoki are little known in France, apart from a few bags and stationery items sold on amazon like them this:

Here
official site of this universe shifted where the main characters are all kinds of cactus skeletons, boxes of milk and other geisha ultra modern fashion! And
hop, a little video:


me, it makes me want to throw myself on my hook to make amigurumis, do not you ?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment