Thursday, June 17, 2010

How Are Viral Stds Treated

Bolero Summer lovers square

Right now I'm back in the square style crocheted lace, I love changes made between a single square, a few squares together.




For those who follow this blog you know my love for boleros, bolero so I created a very simple achieve a 12 square bordered by arches, I put the model on sale LULU tomorrow or after tomorrow at the latest.
My two girls liked me because they claimed one each! Here
one for my 10 years (I entered college the week ... anguish last!)

And here is one for my 5 year old daughter who plays the Super Star!
One advantages of working with squares is the speed of progress of labor: it is square, then makes a second one assembles the third etc. ... and in no time we finished!

Am I on track to finally make a kimono in record time ... Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment