site Wool Box.com organizes a contest to mark the World Day knit be held June 12, 2010. In this contest you can choose between three categories: Knitwear, Granny (making a book with at least 1 square bracket) and Yarn Bombing.
For those who do not know the yarn bombing (graffiti or yarn) is the art of decorating the streets with pieces of knitted or crocheted. I do not know if I told you about this creative Magda Sayeg which was spent at JT TF1 during his visit to Paris in 2007 :
The principle is simple: to bring sweetness and color in urban areas. I love the concept and I invite you to discover the site Yarn Bombing which is a veritable Aladdin's barracks of the genre! Watch as
side results images on Google, it's incredible ...
me, it makes me want to start the movement in France but all alone, I will not do much, so if you want you also to revolutionize our streets, contact me! We can also try to do this in our homes, why not ... it makes me want to sheath the entire house! Continued ...
To return to the competition which is the subject of this message, you have until midnight May 31 to register
Good hook and above all do not ask too many questions and go for it on your hook!
And a video for the road!
0 comments:
Post a Comment