For those who have heard of the technique of loop adjustable without knowing what for, I told you u n little tutorial on my site I am trying to restructure.
There are still lots of work but every day I'll try to make a new page and I immediately put the link on the blog.
I also remove the registration list the site because when a person was part of his email was recorded 3 times! So I can not send the same newsletter 3 times to my visitors, the trolls are tired of spam like that.
is why I put all updates Update on the blog site.
I am also redoing the gallery, so if you have pictures of structures made from my designs, send them to me with your address site or blog and I'll add them to the gallery.
If you have technical questions about the hook, it's time my dear fairies while I have time to work on my site.
Good hook you all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment