Monday, April 19, 2010

Comparoson Between Emma And Miley C

A closure that seems eminent ...

After several purchases that are about to put me personal bankruptcy, I think to close the Create Ornelia GP

Since February 2010, with nothing to hide, we much below our profits the past two years and even despite exhibitions in shopping centers and some very regular customers who come to shop. Unfortunately too little to live. So maybe Creations Ornelia will survive, but that demand special, because when I make jewelry non-custom, but to my mind, I do not sell less. My imagination leads me to my loss.

is why until the end of April I put on sale all our jewelry at least 35% (35% off), ideal to refresh your wardrobe this spring. We will continue to distribute in Brainstorm, but no more.

By cons, if and only if a miracle were to happen, do not worry we will stay open, but right now and I highly doubt that a miracle might happen, I will shut the doors to the public, concentrating on shops and finally sell that demand special and tailor-made with the obligation to increase my prices. And unfortunately I'm very sorry.

So I leave you with pictures of some of our latest jewelry and probably the last ...

Many thanks to you who have been faithful, thank you very much for supporting me in difficult moments!













Sincerely,

Josianne Brousseau 514-464-3674

Mont-Saint-Hilaire

0 comments:

Post a Comment