Friday, September 18, 2009

Orthodox Treatments And Complementary Therapies

BIG SALE OF SELF-FINANCING UNTIL SUNDAY! New

Hello

I'm a big big for my autofinacement selling cosmetics company and also that of my jewelry. Please help me to get a good $ 2000 to $ 2500 funding so I can finance my two projects and live my dreams. I used three different creditors who have all denied funding. And instead of going into debt with loans, I prefer m'autofinancer.



25% discount to anyone who would buy me jewelry inventory by Sunday! (On everything, even the novelty) Let's Get out! You have until Sunday to come and rob my 20h showroom. (By phone and email too)
514-464-3674 - info@creationornelia.com
I also have a pack of necklace I put $ 5 for the weekend to $ 3!

Also, if you purchase by Sunday 20h, I get a ring either with hand cream in my cosmetics company (FOR THOSE WHO WILL BUY THE NEXT SUNDAY). So spread the word!

ALSO GO BUY THE BRAINSTORM SHOP ST-HILAIRE (Just beside the dough into madness (480 Bld Laurier, Mont-Saint-Hilaire), they their remain some of my jewelry!

Bise
Josianne-xxx-fow fow

0 comments:

Post a Comment