I realized I told you often Brainstorm, but nobody really understands what is, so I decided to you do a small article explaining what brainstorming.
Then I'll start by explaining how I knew Brainstorming and since when is this wonderful shop.
Elizabeth Boucher and his mother, Lucia Briere, approached me last May while I was exhibiting at Coffee Press. In fact I knew Elizabeth was working in my favorite caterer (Pasta Madness) and a few days before my show, she noticed one of my huge collar button in my neck and I had to explain my profession, that of designer jewelry mode. Actually I did not know at all Elizabeth and his mother was a wonderful project to open a small fashion boutique, I was talking more about food and especially that Mr. Senecal (affectionately called Mr. Crazy Clay) is catering to his shop. Then, in speaking with Elizabeth, I told him that on the day-two days and I be putting my jewelry in Press Coffee and I give him my card. What is it that this remains so, and am on the day-as agreed. Many clients spend, buy jewelry or other form of window shopping and take my card. A little later, there is a nice lady in occurs to me: "Hi Josianne, I am Lucy, the mother of Elizabeth." On Suddenly I do not light! After talking a few moments, I realize that this is the girl who works at Pulp on Fire and I talk to the mom of the latter. Lucie explains, they have a project open a fashion boutique in the city of Quebec Mont-Saint-Hilaire, right next to the paste into madness. WOW! What a great idea! And that's when she told me that Elizabeth was very fond of my jewelry and she thought I had a lot of talent. And both offered me to put my jewelry in their shop ...
So we inbred a few times, but not until 20 August that the store was open and have been worn my creations.
Why the store is called Brainstorm? Well this is simply because the artists and cogitate in store, and many were original creations Quebec who left an artistic brainstorm:) Brilliant is not it?
I show you some pictures and then I tell you what other designer in the shop there a.
An overview of the shop
Candles craft jewelry and some are prepared to counter.
A nice window full of jewels:)
clothes and bags galore:)
My creations
A raque view of the cash counter
The super comfortable sofa and another full overview.
In summary Brainstorming is:
A shop fashion and craft Quebec. Located
at 402 Boulevard Sir Wilfrid Laurier Mont-Saint-Hilaire (just beside the shop catering paste into madness)
For apparel ago:
Encore Creations
Encore Creations
Freight Design
Dita & Bella
For jewelry there:
The gems of Quebec
Tomatoes pin
Creations Ornelia
Opaline Studio
Isabelle Lehoux
Arterre
For crafts and fashion accessories:
Cactus Rose
Audas
pepper mills Sylvain Tremblay
The Oars of gourmet
Hastier-Alain Potier
Jose Drouin - Ceramic Art Candle
Amarille
Hours of operation: Monday to Wednesday 9:30 am to 18h
Thursday and Friday from 9:30 am to 20h
Saturday from 9h to 17h
Sunday: Rest:)
Go visit the store it really worth the detour:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment