Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Changing Region Sony Dvp-sr200p

and inspiration

I have some novelty to show you. Before you show the pictures, I tell you my inspiration. Lately I am inspired by the Middle Ages and ancient times, including the time of Cleopatra, or the philosophers of ancient Greece. I am also inspired by the treasures of nature and I try to compose and to juxtapose my inspiration and my source of inspiration. Yesterday afternoon I have a friend that makes jewelry in sterling silver (Jewellery rather classic costume) and showed me a new technique. I could make a necklace almost entirely by hand only copper wire. I let my latest creations.

Bise
Josianne-xxx-
necklace made entirely by hand. Gilded copper wire. I worked the entire room and it spirals are handmade. Inspiration: Ancient Greece. Price: $ 50


Twist aluminum wire teal strutucre on stainless steel. It is a size 8 ring. Inspiration: The Sea Price: $ 12




The last two pictures, this is the same necklace. I wanted to show it in detail. I mixed the beads in shades of red, fuchsia and burgundy go on a string. The clasp is in front and heart shaped. Inspiration: The love and treasure. Price: $ 45

0 comments:

Post a Comment