Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Best Workouts After A Hip Replacement



Purple haze, fog literally purple. In fact I inpirée a cocktail that I like: the purple haze. The purple haze is composed of vodka and cassis liqueur. We grip on ice with a maraschino cherry. I discovered this drink, a few years ago in a cafe in Brossard Sheesha. Since I became adept.

Collection Purple Haze is a new collection for this fall. So I show you the preview of the first two jewels of the collection. Bracelet (2 shots of view) and a pair of earrings.

I hope you'll love. I love the intense purple of the collection Purple Haze.


Fall Collection 09 / 09 Autumn Purple Haze


of Love Blues Band was purple Haze

aluminum wire worked various pearls and beads Murano style.

Coiling wire, beads and murano 'bead style

$ 35




Collection Fall 09 / Autumn Purple Haze 09


Earrings Earring aluminum aluminum



$ 15


0 comments:

Post a Comment