Saturday, October 2, 2010

Louis Vuitton Leather Darken Brown

A Japanese book translated into French ... Finally! Amigurumi Crochet Me

Ah yes, finally is a weak word to all my dear elves and fairies of the hook waiting impatiently for this blessed day when a French publisher will move the French translation of a Japanese book ... Editions de Saxe had this commercial lucidity and we therefore propose a book 100% Japanese crochet patterns and thus translated into French, here is THE LINK .

I have already met the original version that I tried to find little success so far, but I do not despair. I do not think that is a book published by "Let's knit series" or "Ondor" (being always on the lookout for one of their latest release, but perhaps less of a series known as "Handmade" or "Run" if you info about this, please!


I also found this model Minion film "Me, ugly and nasty" that I find really well done, More explanations are free, it would be waste not to enjoy!

Take the opportunity to take a ride on blog Wolfdreamer (Wolf Dreamer literally) absolutely brilliant with lots of models for Pokemon fans!

Good hook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment