the holiday season approaching ...
Dear client,
The holidays are approaching very fast. I offer a service of evening 7A9 for taking the time to offer suggestions for Christmas gifts or hostess. How is it nice to get a gift basket or a jewel in the holiday season. It's just the thought that counts. Therefore, with this email if you book as soon as possible a 7-9 in November or December, I extend to all your friends a 10% discount on all purchases. More and organizing a small 7-9, you as a gift a 15% on total purchases of the evening. Often, this allows us to get free jewelry. But wait, that's not all: you will receive a surprise gift.
This service will greatly appreciate home especially for those saving time and money. In addition, if you do not want to hear your friends at home, I offer my showroom with the same promotion. So no queue at the mall, or looking for parking.
So take a quick visit, places are going fast, I still have one day a few days in November and December.
Fun guaranteed.
See you again soon
Josy-Anne-xxx-
0 comments:
Post a Comment